One Neuro is a team of psychologists, neuropsychologists, and doctoral psychology trainees who conduct psychological assessments as well as provide therapy and neurofeedback. We treat individuals across the lifespan and are primarily insurance-based. We are currently looking to hire other licensed therapists to expand our therapy services.
We provide a positive environment with the goal of providing hope, direction, and health for individuals who enter our clinic. The One Neuro team is supportive and collaborative— and we love what we do! If you are looking to join an environment where you regularly discuss clinical challenges and have the support of colleagues and staff, One Neuro might be the right place of employment for you!
We are blessed with the diversity of our client population. We see young children through individuals in the later stages of their life. We see people with diverse presenting challenges who are stable within an outpatient setting. As we take many health insurance plans, we are able to provide services to individuals who might not otherwise receive services. We determine goodness of fit with our clinicians from initial phone screenings and clinical interviews.
One Neuro is seeking a motivated part-time therapist with the desire to quickly grow into a full-time position. Full-time is considered 30 weekly therapy appointments. Therapists have full control over their schedule. The position will enable you to simply see your clients, write your notes, and get paid. No need to worry about billing or administrative issues!
Compensation and Benefits:
- Licensed Therapists/Psychologist earn $50 per appointment, up to 30 therapy appointments per week. This is an estimated $78,000 annually. The exact amount would depend upon the make-up of your caseload, as you are compensated based on the number of cases you see per week.
- Non-licensed Therapist/Psychologist earn $25 per appointment, up to 30 therapy appointments per week. This is an estimated $39,000 annually. The exact amount would depend upon the make-up of your caseload, as you are compensated based on the number of cases you see per week.
- Appointments above 30 per week, Licensed Therapists/Psychologist earns $55 per appointment and Non-licensed Therapist/Psychologist earns $30 per appointment over the standard 30 appointments.
- All therapists/psychologist are given three sick days annually.
- Full-time therapists/psychologist are given 12 paid time off days annually.
- Full-time therapists/psychologist are eligible for Medical, Dental, & Vision insurance. One Neuro covers 50% of the cost, which maintains a caseload of minimum of 20 hours a week.
- Therapists are provided:
- Therapy room
- Electronic Health Records
- Administrative and billing support
- Weekly case consultation meetings
- Supervision as needed
- A One Neuro email address
- A One Neuro phone number and voicemail
- Access to a One Neuro computer
- Access to printing and scanning
- Access to office supplies
- Access to a staff kitchen with fridge, microwave, and sink
If you are interested in getting more information or applying to our group practice, please email us with the following materials: Letter of Interest, CV, and contact information for 2 referent). Please email both Calinda Franklin (manager, email@example.com and Dr. Alexandra Rudd-Barnard (Director, firstname.lastname@example.org)