One Neuro & Mind Matter Project
Licensed Clinical Psychologist
July or August 2019
24-30 hours weekly (9-3 Monday – Friday or 9-3 Tuesday – Friday), 2-3 year commitment preferred
We are looking for one or two licensed psychologists to join our Team. One psychologist will be primarily located in Pasadena but will also be asked to spend 1 day in West Los Angeles and the other psychologist will be located primarily in West Los Angeles and will be asked to spend 1 day in Pasadena. These positions will serve as the One Neuro training committee members with the ability to grow into the assistant training director role with demonstrated ability and performance. These position will involve supervision of psychology graduate students and post-doctoral fellows in their assessment cases, supervision of therapy cases, participation in our training committee, and community outreach.
- Responsible for 4 testing cases per month.
- Supervision of 4 practicum students who will complete the intakes, testing, and report writing under the psychologist.
- Supervise therapy cases of the 4 practicum students. Typically practicum students carry 0-2 therapy clients after they demonstrate assessment proficiency.
- Supervision of 1 post-doctoral fellow (TBD)
- Develop and facilitate 1-2 groups annually.
- Visit 2 potential assessment referral sources (e.g., schools, clinics, etc.) for One Neuro per month.
- Participate in Weekly Training Committee (30 mins)
- Participate in Supervision of Supervision (1 hour)
- Participate in Team Meeting (30 mins)
- Meet with Dr. Rudd-Barnard (45 mins)
- Host Special Topic Seminar (5-6 weeks)
- Evaluations of students
- Updating training materials throughout the year
- Access to Health Care (50% cost coverage by company)
- Use of dedicated therapy office space after 3pm daily with Saturday option too
- Significant growth potential with strong performance in first year
- Quarterly performance bonus incentives
- Year 1 pay is 50,000 -60,000 with room to increase after year 1 with proof of performance
- Use of front office to assist with scheduling patients after 3pm
- Onsite parking available