The fellowship training program at One Neuro provides advanced training in clinical neuropsychology and neurodevelopmental psychology. The training model and objectives conform to the guidelines for specialty training in clinical neuropsychology and psychological assessment. The overarching goal of the fellowship program is preparation for advanced practice in clinical neuropsychology and neurodevelopmental assessment. It is our intention to produce outstanding clinical practitioners who are rigorously trained with a broad-based foundation in assessment, intervention and consultation. To achieve these ends, the fellowship involves:
- Supervised neurodevelopmental and neuropsychological service delivery to a wide range of patient populations. We have a pediatric emphasis and the fellow will be expected to complete primarily pediatric and young adult evaluations (2 years – 35 years); however, clinical exposure to the patients across the lifespan is possible.
- The fellow is expected to supervise 1 practicum student/extern each year under to ultimate supervision of the Attending Neuropsychologist.
- An organized sequence of educational experiences, including seminars and colloquia on clinical neuropsychology and professional development.
- The fellow is encouraged to participate in one small research project annually, to be submitted to a selected conference.
- The fellowship provides continuous evaluation and feedback. Periodic meetings with the individual’s supervisors and the training director offer more structured, mutual evaluation and opportunities to discuss professional development issues.
Areas of Emphasis:
- Neurodevelopmental Assessment (1 and 2 year options)
- Pediatric Neuropsychology (1 and 2 years)
- 3 weeks of Vacation (including One Neuro office closures)
- $35,000 annual salary